Given the Emergency Declaration announced again by Japanese government following a surge of COVID-19 in Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Hyogo prefectures, GBT NTA will temporarily suspend the following services during this period.
Temporarily suspended services:
- - Rail ticket reservation arrangement by Japan Domestic Travel Desk (Offline service)
- - Delivery service
- - Proxy application for visas and passports
- - Other services that may require in person handling
Term of the service suspension:
- - From: Monday, 26 April, 2021
- - Until further notice, determined by governmental announcements and epidemic situation
We again apologize for the inconvenience and hope to seek your kind understanding in this regard.
GBT NTA will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and provide additional updates on our website, as and when appropriate.